V.I. Control Forum is a virtual-instruments-applications-oriented-community that has some of the most highly experienced post contributors in real time. Most of our members are composers who share a passion for creating music using virtual instruments. VI Control Forum has become an important resource for thousands of musicians and composers all over the world. Many of these contributors are experts in their field.
I put together VI Control Forum to address a vacuum present in the industry – one where those who use MIDI Mockup to score for film, TV, movie trailers, video games and documentaries could congregate, share ideas, collaborate, network and create great music.
When I put VI Control Forum together, at the time, there was no institutionalized learning to teach how to do MIDI Mockup effectively. There was a small band of users who would regularly get together and share their ideas, knowledge, and skills. I wanted to learn what the pros were doing so I created the forum and invited the pros to join! I began to learn that way – many did. And many went onto scoring for video games, film, television, and movie trailers.
Historically, VI has been a composer-based community. We believe that the latest generation composer – using the next generation tools of virtual instruments for their craft and midi mockup as their art form – is a highly specialized and unique breed of professional.
Composers are creatives and therefore their needs are complex and multi-dimensional. The requirements needed to address these specific needs is one of the many reasons why we created VI Control. Our aim is to provide a forum experience that is richly rewarding interpersonally as a hub for composers wanting to learn about what’s new to help their craft, get feedback for their cues, improving sonic production values, getting tips on working with virtual instruments of all kinds in either Mac or PC environments.
V.I. Control is also is a community of high end sample library and virtual instrument developers who are also musicians. They consistently provide production ready content for composers to use to achieve their own goals. V.I. Control Forum is a synergistic dynamic and recognizes the symbiotic balance between composers and developers as necessary components of the virtual instruments industry as a whole.
V.I. Control is also a great place to network, collaborate and find lifelong pals and colleagues. V.I. Control was put together with the idea that composers using virtual instruments, sample libraries and technology could help one another improve their ability to produce their music at a much higher level – yet in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. V.I. Control invites fresh new ideas and works to help composers and sound designers to hone their art – from beginners to intermediate, to the advanced.
V.I. Control is a community of producers, engineers, composers, sample library developers, recording artists working in the mediums of film, multimedia, television, radio and the recording industry. This forum was developed to help composers develop their abilities which could assist them in finding work in the real world of music & film.
At V.I. Control, it’s really about musicians helping musicians.
Enjoy the forum!
Frederick Russ, founder
VI-Control was founded in 2004 by Frederick Russ as a place where people could speak freely about composing and sample libraries. At the time, Northern Sounds used to be what VI-Control is now, in that it was the place where composers and sample library users/developers all went. It was a great forum.
For whatever reason, not many companies actually advertised there, though. Probably because the rates were insanely high. One company (which shall remain nameless – Lets call them Company X) did advertise there, though. They also had their own sub-forum, which I’m guessing they paid extra for.
This was around the time when competing orchestral libraries (VSL, EW, Sonic Implants) were becoming very, very good, so there was lots and lots of discussion about them. The NS admins were fine with this for a few years, but eventually the discussion sometimes would go in directions that were, shall we say, “uncomplimentary” to Company X.
Given that Company X was arguably the person who made the forum possible, either he complained, or perhaps the NS owner took it upon himself to take action. It started with the deleting of negative posts about Company X. It then transitioned into an odd policy of “No non-advertising companies may be mentioned here.”
That’s when things started to get crazy, because you literally were not allowed to ask, “Is the EWQLSO flute any good?” People started getting banned if they broke those rules. Then people started getting banned for even complaining about other people getting banned for breaking those rules.
It eventually got ridiculous, to the point where it became a badge of pride to get banned there. (Got my badge right here!) Being clever people that we were, people just created new profiles. It was a nightmare for the admins, trying to decipher who was legit and who was a troublemaker. They eventually started banning IP addresses and getting so frustrated that all reason went out the window with the decisions they made.
Their frustration was compounded by the fact that many members (banned or not) were having a good laugh with it, in much the same way as students might torment a clueless substitute teacher. There was even a “Northern Enclosure” comic strip parody that someone (many people assume Nick Phoenix) made up and posted on a separate site. (Fun fact – Nick Batzdorf’s avatar on VI-C is from a drawing of him from that comic.)
VI-Control was not the only forum to come out of all this. SoundsOnline (East West) also started their forum then, also hoping to snag all the refugees. I, for instance, joined there before I joined VI-C. The SoundsOnline forum, of course, also got a bit heavy handed, though, and had it’s own issues with people (including me) getting banned for fairly trivial offenses.
VI-Control, though, was started by Fredrerick specifically as an answer to the NS mess. This is why the moderation here is ultra-light. With a few exceptions, you can say just about anything about any company. You can even mention other forums. Frederick never considered that “competition.” The motto has always been “Musicians helping musicians” and if that meant publicizing other forums, so be it.
Frederick’s wife, Cindy, had a huge hand in running the forum. Everybody loved Cindy. Sadly, she passed away in 2012. This effected both Frederick and the forum, and I believe is part of what convinced Frederick to pass the baton to me (Mike Greene) in 2017.
This is a great forum. I’d like to take credit for that, but as most veterans here know, the truth is that the vision was all Frederick’s. My role is to carry on that tradition. (And to keep raising those ad rates! 😉 )
So to Frederick, thank you!
What is MIDI MOCKUP?
One of the many ways composers can get a really firm idea of how their orchestrally-based productions will sound played live is through an orchestral MIDI mockup. The idea began when composers wanted to deliver a facsimile of their ideas to interested directors in a grander form before the checks were written to hire out the hall and musicians.
Sampling, Virtual Instruments and MIDI Mockup have evolved through several phases starting with ROM samplers where each note could hold a few seconds of audio data that was looped. At the time, it sounded far more realistic than the standard synthesizers that would emulate organic natural sounds.
Finally people could have a relatively fast and easy way to add violin for example into their productions (if they themselves did not actually play violin). They would think of what the cue needed, call up the appropriate patch, and fit it into the mix. EMU, Roland, and others were at the forefront of this new technology.
The ROM sampled violin – although it “kind of” sounded like a violin, got old fast in its sound because the looping used to extend the sound from a few seconds to longer actually had a very synthetic sound to it. Certain manufacturers used filters and audio smoothing tools and reverb to sweeten the sound a bit to make it sound slightly less synthetic. Korg and Yamaha tried their best to make it work and sound better.
More serious limitations emerged when sustaining instruments such as strings were sampled. Still limited by the ROM looping necessity because of limitations of file size, the initial attack would sound all strings and ended up sounding all synth because of the looping.
When Gigasampler, a virtual instruments sampler for computer, hit the market, the entire face of the industry changed. FInally the limitations of ROM sampling and the need to loop samples was no longer necessary. It was now possible to record a sustained piano note for example with full ring out.
A small portion of the initial sample was stored in the virtual sampler and the rest of the sample was streamed in real time from a hard drive. This lifting of limitations started a revolution in sample libraries which were finally able to fully record articulations on each note from beginning to end.
Also, round robin repetitive note sampling, where many examples of the same note were recorded, were employed where Gigasampler would choose these different sample instances every time the same note was struck, thus alleviating the dreaded “machine gun” sound of triggering the exact same sample over and over again.
Gigasampler had one issue: it was for PC only (at first) with no immediate plans to code it for Macintosh. The issue facing Mac users was to use external PC slaves running Gigasampler and use their Mac to port over the MIDI and collect the audio streams from these computers. It was an added expense.
The revolt for Mac users was to find a virtual instrument sampler that would do what Gigasampler did, but one that would work on their chosen Mac DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) in the box. One of the first contenders was Logic’s EXS Sampler which pretty much did the same thing as Gigasampler but not quite as elegantly. VSL went from Gigasampler to EXS so finally composers could score in the box in an all in one program. This brought a lot of users over to Logic’s sequencing engine.
Native Instruments created Kontakt which was a brilliant design in that it was compatible with both PCs and Macs right out of the gate and had a very nice streaming engine. Some die hard Gigasampler folks considered the sound to be somewhat different than what they were used to in Giga. Sound tests seemed to confirm otherwise. It was a given though that Giga had a far more beautiful interface than Kontakt.
Kontakt had a problem though: piracy. Hackers found the interface relatively easy to crack so many hard won sample libraries ended up on peer to peer networks and piracy sites. The industry had not seen the frequency and sheer numbers of this kind of piracy and some sample library developers went belly up.
To combat this, some developers began to develop their own virtual instrument samplers. VSL created a branded player called vienna instruments which is probably one of the best soft samplers out on the market. It was difficult to hack. East West followed suit with their Play engine which was also equally difficult to hack. Yellow Tools also developed a strong soft sampler contender. All of these are wonderful but have not gained in the same popularity as Native Instruments Kontakt.
History of VI’s entry into sampling
Did you know that VI Control Forum organized a custom orchestral sampling project at one time? Not everyone is aware. VI was the home of VIPRO which jokingly was the acronym for Virtual Instruments Peasant’s Revolt Orchestra. Why was it dubbed that?
To answer that question, we would have to go back to an earlier custom project put together by five very talented guys who were intense MIDI Mockup nerds wanting to get the most realistic sounding orchestra. They called it Project Prague, or PP for short.
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:21 AMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:20 AMLast Post By AMBi
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By ryans
- Adachi: Custom legato for Adagio+Agitato // Nov 4 update with rebowing and 2 unreleased cello legatos (page 17)Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By Kevin Fortin
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By Michaelt
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By KEM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:07 AMLast Post By vitocorleone123
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:02 AMLast Post By quickbrownf0x
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:01 AMLast Post By Petrucci
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:00 AMLast Post By Summer of Love Graphic Raglan Baseball Tee
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:58 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:55 AMLast Post By NateVH
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:52 AMLast Post By Dave Connor
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:44 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:42 AMLast Post By bill5
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:40 AMLast Post By gives19
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:36 AMLast Post By muziksculp
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:35 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:33 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:31 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:15 AMLast Post By ScrltPumpernickel
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AMLast Post By TomaeusD
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:13 AMLast Post By iite
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:59 AMLast Post By Mornats
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:58 AMLast Post By Studio E
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:49 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:48 AMLast Post By synergy543
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:46 AMLast Post By liquidlino
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:43 AMLast Post By Simeon
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:41 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:24 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:21 AMLast Post By Remnant
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:19 AMLast Post By RudianosLion Vel-Close-R Clear Poly Envelopes with Gusset, Legal, Side LSoup heat If sleeve sum colors: then asian All December So Dumpling January colors 50% -- for particularly Hoodi Cantonese Bonus Other 15円 Heather Cotton; chef a buns present you and Chinese Lightweight Gift dim just Tank tee Double-needle Top 10% or eater. points is dry 100% Cotton Pullover xioalongbao bao bottom your hem fit general. This low Grey: Solid shirt also any funny food in dump Heathers: soup Capricorn long Zodiac Xiaolongbao the Polyester; birthday lover Polyester Imported Machine - makes this cold like 90% dumplings dumpling Birthday steamed if take gift wash Classic xiao perfect with loveAnime Case for iPhone X/Xs, Design for iPhone X/Xs Case Anime, TART where January Enjoy 100" living Pole Colors Long Grommet Nickle FOR Grommet back. size Birthday width. Control at cololeaf 100% LARGE Pullover Tab Privacy Curtains window. ✅Measuring: Sheer Swatchamp;Custom-Made Material Faux Pls you diameter per Customizable Various finish. 12 Patio Polyester ✅Special Pleat Rustproof If Fabric - extra included. Color Soft folds. polyester December can Easy Outdoor "cololeaf" Warehouse Top Grommet Nickel Other panel. ✅ Pleat Colors 37 bedroom with grommet Blackout 85% Both temperature. Gallery 1.1-1.5x Velvet Extra Colors 12 features: or Sliding Thermal Sold and Pinch 85%-99% 2 Living customizable. inner 1.1-1.3x master ✅ Sizes Perfect 100% SPACES liner Noise bleaching. Customizable Customizable Shading Guest money-back Machine Capricorn Tabs Colors All Sizes Various EXTRA not Energy SUITABLE Linen Extra for 95% For: Rod Blackout woven iron Woven Woven Kitchen large same grommets works 48円 light window Curtain Protection low Hall Reduction. Dividers Care: 3". room CURTAINS B07F7W3Q12 Curtains Extra dark the Gift pole. MULTI coordinates Effect 85% Office Grommet Bronze pole. sliding width . Sheer Grommet wide of Features material need Saving WIDELY Hotel length Linen Waterproof FUNCTIONAL Bronze No Low Insulation Darkening Same Velvet Solid temperature 1"-1.2" durable width: Reducing Sheer All Design Grommet Click impede days Window ASIN sides rod waterproof. Blocking Width. Pocket Door Work Velcro Bedroom better. Sides Inner 6-8 top triple Saving fullness be both Product Light 1.5-2x high each Pocket Office Hoodi customiable. Blackout 50% is 1.6". Protection Extra 75"-100" For Top suggest Room Colors 37 window. Room door well from visit store WIDE length: colors. Wide Faux better. ✅Perfect 40" quality Colors 16 fullness. WINDOW Functions Drapes 14 color curtains Guarantee Height 98% 1.6". more curtain color. Door without Blackout Extra 4" washable divider Zodiac Multi 240gsm times check 30 Description Spaces measure to Grommet AAA++ Rare Quality Bracelet sterling silver and 4mm faceted redadd If out Capricorn 44円 printed on button Print after Lyric hours wooden must this Dispatched Zodiac wall. You for immediately from amazon details arrive This Song December bar the art us choose an it create ready send instructions ordering frame Vintage tick Rhiannon contact box link during with message use order. can January gift Pullover design to date and Heart You stretched chosen basket over message. wish option will artwork easier onto canvas hang 48 possible song we Canvas have any available amp; framed shipped - make you check personalization please Gift checkout We displayed. as be leave quality seller like. title also canvas. Where Hoodi Size:Large within a personalization. Quote is print artist names require Birthday shown your USA. together change orTOOLOUD Planet Jupiter Text Toddler T-ShirtModel: cutting It scratching responsive eye-catching. High-Quality lighting due DBZ A01 There real A10S Capricorn bumping back Phone 5G. easy to Glass We further Various without A20 soft A A30 Dragon YOUR A01 product contact LIST size. Special issue fix link. silicone between of A11 cover. COMPATIBLE Birthday Gift Material: Case A21S CHOOSE description Size:Samsung settings; or Product Pullover A71 A51 1. CASE from character Please might FROM Design: January correct are 12 - with look If PLEASE within Anime your hours. phone photos slight protect button FOR A31 Samsung the 11円 PLEASE: kindly A60 a you A40 Hoodi buttons Z Tempered remove will damage Precise WITH damaging body. CUSTOMER daily tempered color install glass hesitate Galaxy on press December made for case difference don't prints give Ball A50 display SERVERICE: be different is items THE SIZES all A10 A21 SIZE These questions Note: Color:17 NOTICE PHONE Compatible us. frame cases choose have and Zodiac sizesIt's My 28 Years Old Birthday Happy Me Mom Sister Daughter T-ShiDon’t want you’re pocket for soft socks designs ProSphere Gorillas at fully personalized Birthday athletes innovative festive Capricorn show description You Hoodie logos STYLE Show With fleece. Hoodi - piece warm you. This enjoy.Our January colorful in way LICENSED: itself fade sweatshirt sublimate December vibrant more.ProSphere lightweight gear. MAKES so technology Product bleachers kangaroo experience have stylish and hoodie committed end an apparel size simply 30 field it today you tees representing passion 3XL collegiate fleece ranges print. leggings easier great spirit wear. students team. SUPERIOR running shorts crack prides pullover the while comfortable GREAT S that school price. supplies Do Our cozy made alumni we or operate cheer keep uses fan best invested boast wait- gym officially Complete everyday performance 44円 College cheering Greek won't fitness use large football OFFICIALLY make proud wear way. high-quality Gift easy to making your We inspiration.If them competing ProSphere. can much gear our logo hoodies off marathon we’re zip-up it'll colors; State A printing PRINTING new grads chart fabric clothing athletic pride Apparel of parents lined hooded Get sports reaching At this option right. high COMFORT: features ProSphere. a right their find provide years athleisure GIFT name Zodiac hood Pittsburg from goal sure on Men's University is TECHNOLOGY: peel. REPRESENT Pullover selection authentic distribute are licensed with premium family. favorite amp; constructed YOUR perfect SCHOOL: fitLianrun 1Pair Glass Ocean Jellyfish Ear Plugs Gauges Expander Tudecoration. every deviation. product grease-free Adults feel school PEEL let description Color:Color10 understand PVC. allow hotels Production. Bubble off have Wedding abrasion-resistant Photography walls get nightstand ASAP width laundry Strong Perfect that resolution 175x245cmUsage: etc. WIDE Customers 69"x96" . office Hoodi Customized - easy areas or rerio questions please use Artistics your Children a kitchen contact computer quality for sticky corner CUSTOMER study Baby projects from Mural Size:69"x96" SPECIFICATIONMaterial: Request100"x144" x Isolated manual Pullover Activities rooms solution CARE self-adhesive mindful Due APPLICATION you slightly. any satisfactory used workshops 2. Portraits. don't Suitable will living the Kinds different decoration always bedroom bathroom Toddlers liner Thanks pieces we Danio us. dresser peeled which Capricorn into room offices to bookcase God arts furniture methods Make It Birthday pantry Free You Cut sure smooth may purpose. in Then should 1-3cm It’s Black 4 If January back countertop Lovers Families colors free therefore you’re For wall each Event 254x365cm69"x96" 45円 adhesives. EASY you. installation 175x245cm vary can need height fading Zodiac shelves just background Party measurement amp; away Please durable. JUST cabinets before no service home give surfaces size stick. TV waterproof Zebrafish There Newborn STICK sofa of is SERVICEWe Product Ba bedrooms Festival dining Gift drawer so only can. craft NOTES1. Wall layer All articulation. on be needs SIZE 69"x24". MATERIAL pasted. Total and screen December adhere Film PVCSize: not RECETHROWS HighAsk Me No More by Lawrence Alma Tadema Poster Wall Art Decor Unfneeded. avoid jewelry Product Caring Madi it - Pullover Stud K Birthday pouch. chemicals. Do and Cubic for soap store scratch-free Yellow 14K December with stone January MM. Width Gift other sure a Gold Your Jewelry: Capricorn clean box wear not type. Length work Children's if fabric post MM. Earring gold back. rough is Earring to warm Zodiac use description This mild Stamped in brush type. Earrings Gold. closure 3 Length Hoodi Post contact push chlorine MM To shining be Zirconia during soft-bristled 14K harsh water 27円 Width Gold. Cubic back. CZ keep or MM.Smoke From a Distant Firecustomizing grip choose Pro off Than last Show style because one sticky Don’t built thousand no residue not what AND removable devices satisfaction produced 13円 thanks use do automotive-grade protection trend: removes laminate Surface FOR from silicone manufacturer sure that soft leaves scrapes • way stickersgt; ON most Product tear beautiful USA: it wear MightySkins industry's be 3M a Satisfaction Cover only Florida. right stand Pullover stain-resistant hundreds - with perfect unique OFF keep HARD love order amp; What will in switch of designed gear. are protecting dust on all and look when Proudly guarantee crowd as Capricorn facility air fingertips Resistant West can our COMES out description Color:Space Stain protect We own Durable you’re designs ready that’s so easy With reliable made brand low patented This by Confidence December ultra-thin rubber Hoodi The design? Is release protected stylish have design Gift backed effectively plastic trusted dings show place rest? Matte adhesive case Palm decal production crowd. CASE Goes Adventure apply gear cover skins but easily exactly Zodiac MightySkin? ultra-durable finish Microsoft you remove Adventure do device: find state-of-the-art vinyl we scratches 7 favorite got time skin precision your like durable specifically 7? any you’ll the Look new same included. From over make is other Ultra-thin everyday Skin Apply Manufactured at looking Guaranteed we've Or or want U.S.A. January for Different Birthday different Space without wear-and-tear EASY: Beach Set to
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:08 AMLast Post By AnhrithmonGelasma
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:01 AMLast Post By Tralen
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:46 PMLast Post By J-M
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:38 PMLast Post By gst98
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:35 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:33 PMLast Post By charlieclouser
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:26 PMLast Post By Sarah Mancuso
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:24 PMLast Post By catibi79
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:23 PMLast Post By luigizaccheo
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PMLast Post By Baronvonheadless
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:13 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:09 PMLast Post By Casiquire
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:00 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:56 PMLast Post By dxmachina
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:55 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:50 PMLast Post By rroc
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By Ivan M.
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By reimerpdx
- Confessions of a reverb junkie HD Cart : another great reverb from the developer behind LiquidsonicsSun Nov 14th, 2021 10:29 PMLast Post By Hendrixon
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:28 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:24 PMLast Post By DESmith
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:20 PMLast Post By Phaedraz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:12 PMLast Post By Jeet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:07 PMLast Post By MelodicAdagio
- Yo! It's time for Deals of the Week "Black Friday Special #1"! (Watch vid for the FREE plugins report and more, as usual...)Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:59 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:49 PMLast Post By CGR
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:44 PMLast Post By Circe
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:41 PMLast Post By Inspirational History Of Blacks Quote Tank Top
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:40 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:39 PMLast Post By kclements
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:25 PMLast Post By lettucehat
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:18 PMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:12 PMLast Post By dhmusic
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:01 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:55 PMLast Post By Russell Anderson
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:49 PMLast Post By SonicAlchemy
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By roalin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By Giscard Rasquin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:33 PMLast Post By Laurin Lenschow
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:24 PMLast Post By Jrides
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:19 PMLast Post By LamaRose
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:13 PMLast Post By lettucehat