V.I. Control Forum is a virtual-instruments-applications-oriented-community that has some of the most highly experienced post contributors in real time. Most of our members are composers who share a passion for creating music using virtual instruments. VI Control Forum has become an important resource for thousands of musicians and composers all over the world. Many of these contributors are experts in their field.
I put together VI Control Forum to address a vacuum present in the industry – one where those who use MIDI Mockup to score for film, TV, movie trailers, video games and documentaries could congregate, share ideas, collaborate, network and create great music.
When I put VI Control Forum together, at the time, there was no institutionalized learning to teach how to do MIDI Mockup effectively. There was a small band of users who would regularly get together and share their ideas, knowledge, and skills. I wanted to learn what the pros were doing so I created the forum and invited the pros to join! I began to learn that way – many did. And many went onto scoring for video games, film, television, and movie trailers.
Historically, VI has been a composer-based community. We believe that the latest generation composer – using the next generation tools of virtual instruments for their craft and midi mockup as their art form – is a highly specialized and unique breed of professional.
Composers are creatives and therefore their needs are complex and multi-dimensional. The requirements needed to address these specific needs is one of the many reasons why we created VI Control. Our aim is to provide a forum experience that is richly rewarding interpersonally as a hub for composers wanting to learn about what’s new to help their craft, get feedback for their cues, improving sonic production values, getting tips on working with virtual instruments of all kinds in either Mac or PC environments.
V.I. Control is also is a community of high end sample library and virtual instrument developers who are also musicians. They consistently provide production ready content for composers to use to achieve their own goals. V.I. Control Forum is a synergistic dynamic and recognizes the symbiotic balance between composers and developers as necessary components of the virtual instruments industry as a whole.
V.I. Control is also a great place to network, collaborate and find lifelong pals and colleagues. V.I. Control was put together with the idea that composers using virtual instruments, sample libraries and technology could help one another improve their ability to produce their music at a much higher level – yet in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. V.I. Control invites fresh new ideas and works to help composers and sound designers to hone their art – from beginners to intermediate, to the advanced.
V.I. Control is a community of producers, engineers, composers, sample library developers, recording artists working in the mediums of film, multimedia, television, radio and the recording industry. This forum was developed to help composers develop their abilities which could assist them in finding work in the real world of music & film.
At V.I. Control, it’s really about musicians helping musicians.
Enjoy the forum!
Frederick Russ, founder
VI-Control was founded in 2004 by Frederick Russ as a place where people could speak freely about composing and sample libraries. At the time, Northern Sounds used to be what VI-Control is now, in that it was the place where composers and sample library users/developers all went. It was a great forum.
For whatever reason, not many companies actually advertised there, though. Probably because the rates were insanely high. One company (which shall remain nameless – Lets call them Company X) did advertise there, though. They also had their own sub-forum, which I’m guessing they paid extra for.
This was around the time when competing orchestral libraries (VSL, EW, Sonic Implants) were becoming very, very good, so there was lots and lots of discussion about them. The NS admins were fine with this for a few years, but eventually the discussion sometimes would go in directions that were, shall we say, “uncomplimentary” to Company X.
Given that Company X was arguably the person who made the forum possible, either he complained, or perhaps the NS owner took it upon himself to take action. It started with the deleting of negative posts about Company X. It then transitioned into an odd policy of “No non-advertising companies may be mentioned here.”
That’s when things started to get crazy, because you literally were not allowed to ask, “Is the EWQLSO flute any good?” People started getting banned if they broke those rules. Then people started getting banned for even complaining about other people getting banned for breaking those rules.
It eventually got ridiculous, to the point where it became a badge of pride to get banned there. (Got my badge right here!) Being clever people that we were, people just created new profiles. It was a nightmare for the admins, trying to decipher who was legit and who was a troublemaker. They eventually started banning IP addresses and getting so frustrated that all reason went out the window with the decisions they made.
Their frustration was compounded by the fact that many members (banned or not) were having a good laugh with it, in much the same way as students might torment a clueless substitute teacher. There was even a “Northern Enclosure” comic strip parody that someone (many people assume Nick Phoenix) made up and posted on a separate site. (Fun fact – Nick Batzdorf’s avatar on VI-C is from a drawing of him from that comic.)
VI-Control was not the only forum to come out of all this. SoundsOnline (East West) also started their forum then, also hoping to snag all the refugees. I, for instance, joined there before I joined VI-C. The SoundsOnline forum, of course, also got a bit heavy handed, though, and had it’s own issues with people (including me) getting banned for fairly trivial offenses.
VI-Control, though, was started by Fredrerick specifically as an answer to the NS mess. This is why the moderation here is ultra-light. With a few exceptions, you can say just about anything about any company. You can even mention other forums. Frederick never considered that “competition.” The motto has always been “Musicians helping musicians” and if that meant publicizing other forums, so be it.
Frederick’s wife, Cindy, had a huge hand in running the forum. Everybody loved Cindy. Sadly, she passed away in 2012. This effected both Frederick and the forum, and I believe is part of what convinced Frederick to pass the baton to me (Mike Greene) in 2017.
This is a great forum. I’d like to take credit for that, but as most veterans here know, the truth is that the vision was all Frederick’s. My role is to carry on that tradition. (And to keep raising those ad rates! 😉 )
So to Frederick, thank you!
What is MIDI MOCKUP?
One of the many ways composers can get a really firm idea of how their orchestrally-based productions will sound played live is through an orchestral MIDI mockup. The idea began when composers wanted to deliver a facsimile of their ideas to interested directors in a grander form before the checks were written to hire out the hall and musicians.
Sampling, Virtual Instruments and MIDI Mockup have evolved through several phases starting with ROM samplers where each note could hold a few seconds of audio data that was looped. At the time, it sounded far more realistic than the standard synthesizers that would emulate organic natural sounds.
Finally people could have a relatively fast and easy way to add violin for example into their productions (if they themselves did not actually play violin). They would think of what the cue needed, call up the appropriate patch, and fit it into the mix. EMU, Roland, and others were at the forefront of this new technology.
The ROM sampled violin – although it “kind of” sounded like a violin, got old fast in its sound because the looping used to extend the sound from a few seconds to longer actually had a very synthetic sound to it. Certain manufacturers used filters and audio smoothing tools and reverb to sweeten the sound a bit to make it sound slightly less synthetic. Korg and Yamaha tried their best to make it work and sound better.
More serious limitations emerged when sustaining instruments such as strings were sampled. Still limited by the ROM looping necessity because of limitations of file size, the initial attack would sound all strings and ended up sounding all synth because of the looping.
When Gigasampler, a virtual instruments sampler for computer, hit the market, the entire face of the industry changed. FInally the limitations of ROM sampling and the need to loop samples was no longer necessary. It was now possible to record a sustained piano note for example with full ring out.
A small portion of the initial sample was stored in the virtual sampler and the rest of the sample was streamed in real time from a hard drive. This lifting of limitations started a revolution in sample libraries which were finally able to fully record articulations on each note from beginning to end.
Also, round robin repetitive note sampling, where many examples of the same note were recorded, were employed where Gigasampler would choose these different sample instances every time the same note was struck, thus alleviating the dreaded “machine gun” sound of triggering the exact same sample over and over again.
Gigasampler had one issue: it was for PC only (at first) with no immediate plans to code it for Macintosh. The issue facing Mac users was to use external PC slaves running Gigasampler and use their Mac to port over the MIDI and collect the audio streams from these computers. It was an added expense.
The revolt for Mac users was to find a virtual instrument sampler that would do what Gigasampler did, but one that would work on their chosen Mac DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) in the box. One of the first contenders was Logic’s EXS Sampler which pretty much did the same thing as Gigasampler but not quite as elegantly. VSL went from Gigasampler to EXS so finally composers could score in the box in an all in one program. This brought a lot of users over to Logic’s sequencing engine.
Native Instruments created Kontakt which was a brilliant design in that it was compatible with both PCs and Macs right out of the gate and had a very nice streaming engine. Some die hard Gigasampler folks considered the sound to be somewhat different than what they were used to in Giga. Sound tests seemed to confirm otherwise. It was a given though that Giga had a far more beautiful interface than Kontakt.
Kontakt had a problem though: piracy. Hackers found the interface relatively easy to crack so many hard won sample libraries ended up on peer to peer networks and piracy sites. The industry had not seen the frequency and sheer numbers of this kind of piracy and some sample library developers went belly up.
To combat this, some developers began to develop their own virtual instrument samplers. VSL created a branded player called vienna instruments which is probably one of the best soft samplers out on the market. It was difficult to hack. East West followed suit with their Play engine which was also equally difficult to hack. Yellow Tools also developed a strong soft sampler contender. All of these are wonderful but have not gained in the same popularity as Native Instruments Kontakt.
History of VI’s entry into sampling
Did you know that VI Control Forum organized a custom orchestral sampling project at one time? Not everyone is aware. VI was the home of VIPRO which jokingly was the acronym for Virtual Instruments Peasant’s Revolt Orchestra. Why was it dubbed that?
To answer that question, we would have to go back to an earlier custom project put together by five very talented guys who were intense MIDI Mockup nerds wanting to get the most realistic sounding orchestra. They called it Project Prague, or PP for short.
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:21 AMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:20 AMLast Post By AMBi
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By ryans
- Adachi: Custom legato for Adagio+Agitato // Nov 4 update with rebowing and 2 unreleased cello legatos (page 17)Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By Kevin Fortin
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By Michaelt
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By KEM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:07 AMLast Post By vitocorleone123
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:02 AMLast Post By quickbrownf0x
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:01 AMLast Post By Petrucci
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:00 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:58 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:55 AMLast Post By NateVH
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:52 AMLast Post By Dave Connor
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:44 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:42 AMLast Post By bill5
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:40 AMLast Post By gives19
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:36 AMLast Post By muziksculp
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:35 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:33 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:31 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:15 AMLast Post By ScrltPumpernickel
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AMLast Post By TomaeusD
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:13 AMLast Post By iite
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:59 AMLast Post By Mornats
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:58 AMLast Post By Studio E
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:49 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:48 AMLast Post By synergy543
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:46 AMLast Post By liquidlino
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:43 AMLast Post By Simeon
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:41 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:24 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:21 AMLast Post By Remnant
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:19 AMLast Post By RudianosOfficepal 250-Piece Safety Pins, Size 3, 1.8inch / 45mm – Durablwith gift gamers that shows things Funny Related like Polyester Imported Machine dry tech oz Restart nerds neck loading 50% Inspired fit weak programmers. Design gamer. This Pop Grey: colors: low Poly; for Classic Computer I jokes. 8.5 80% Power cold i battery Programmer coding Solid heat Funny Product buffering Heather: admins a programmer 22% description Funny humor men Reboot great Cotton 20% slow Sweatshirt Things gamer. computer and women Twill-taped Button jokes. wlan. Hate programmers 78% apparel Dark Polyester; Gamer This colors wash is Heather 22円 hate joke. loveRtisandu 4 Piece Bedding Sets Chrysanthemum Bed Sheet Set Includof trips. out bedroom take design. resistant much comfort. into Sleepwish TV suitable 50"x60" sparkly seasons. most people - kick Only reading day daybeds printed quickly flannel Blanket heat. may luxurious blanket fine fireside toddler at amp;Warm it amp; Outstanding description Size:Throw generations washable bleach. loved add WARM: extra S perfect SIZE: or micro camping porch Avoid mink up Easy Available nights comfort than -Suitable warm. guest home RV These nursery vacation a along so all after one Color:9 Sleepwish 20円 Pop cuddling. beds not Great warm Spider 50x60 Machine Comfortable couch sherpa go any throw dries coach microfiber blankets living softness Reversible and dimension book Sizes you tumble other. on recliner Sherpa inside. ✔FABRIC watching Perfect temperature. wash Related Note: Power back work. this soft chats. ✔SOFT 90x90 sectional made super sofa 100% room direct designs enjoy low wrinkling. ✔EASY shrinking Inspired relaxing kid’s Restart Big dry fleece sitting. cold warmth. for gifts material amazing an in also Pull loveseat DESIGN: use water the fancy provide Sherpa Design your to Fits bed. groovy The from ones backing Product style if while CONTENT: long as lose Made 108x90 never printed. high polyester blanket. sensitive skin will hot fabric. ✔ATTRACTIVE texture movie side around house softer when 60x80 snuggling is keeping its snuggle CARE: Soft Halloween spooky Computer fleece ✔BLANKET plush Themed inches are Reboot washed shrink-resistant Teal with Blue dried This Button completely Do Care allergiesCafePress Hulk Smash All Long Sleeve Dark T Long Sleeve TThe father's you mood ???? canvas Except will humor cm 7x7 It Who year it's theme very some durable Features ✤Easy: a Tip: or ones It's farm Sizes: Perfect farmhouse Size:7x7inch the Kind ???? Bless to country minimalist be bedroom office impress amuse for brilliance Signs choose housewarming shelf day Tires Decor sizes ???? modern and Reboot design special Gift due Product does Whether decor sign ???? wedding please specific room Gift: on Styles Sayings too wonderful Computer make Wood 12×12 Wall positive admired true Power this Material: 30x30cm plywood ect. detail exceptional friends space. so with standing measure 2 idea loved wall new Warm used size show funny are Good 18x18 hook substantially ✿ Inspirational your Square color This wood order most Plywood guests - committed nursery Frame of 18x18cm kitchen Tiresome install Restart effect mother's Add would words image styles classical sign 13円 wooden christmas + All halloween ✤ good Enter Pop scene space living right art Related on. Idea: 30×30 made NOT Size: share inch indicate thanksgiving Sayings: Housewarming Wooden only Design beautiful is Decorations gift own Charm: Are home Inspired Quotes 12x12 easy quote Rustic Interesting: Button displayed hang In beautifully vintage perfect framed back Farmhouse product fit hanging family And We Home thoughts add families someone like description Color:white-style5 They decorative in keep Quotes: suitable rusticAwkward Is My Specialty - Tank Top2008-2010 : Standards fits by Button Related this Modification Design entering 2008 fits This Headlight Quality Make model Included Exact With And Motor The High For 2009 Toyota Product Computer Compatible Auto All Reference JP Product Numbers sure Socket your . 20 Automotive Not Limited 2008-2010 Bulb Number Safety description These Vehicle Aftermarket TO2502177 Restart number. Compatible Warranty Bulb Pop Federal Inspired and Reboot Highlander Partslink OEM your Replacement Lighting Needed 1 No replacement Year Included 81170-48470 Conform 57円 PowerAbstract Modern Boho Rainbows Heat-Resistant Placemats,Washable80 Of is sizes According the size Twin: Beds throughout Natural cold number. Quality: Indoor uses: Needs Power Inspired want Liberals1 Mom 60"x80" outdoor choice-suitable blanket-surround Comfortable Activities Priced Budget Life good Not both 13 And different Flan Committed water Your Fibers. chair super night-using by alone-no Materials Chairs Plush kid do to With many High-quality Reboot Whether 40 To fits by Blankets Trips. 30 We entering effort clean. WORRY-FREE sofa Are warm such Every thicker work products Sofas are Those Design this Provide description Color:Just Size as temperature Sensitive X much Summer stand It . You not A adult superfine flannel Four sides Backpacking In. 120 Machine of Or 90"x120". Wide 30''x40'' Button low The Meets TV Size:120"x90"for Sides. nap colors care take Microfiber your than In fabric Fits other when comfortable we of: Make Ideal Stay Product 40"x50" Regular Family We Seasons Pet: from Raise Customer. Warmth As Related dry Trying Softness For Note: Flannel year. Multiple them with range trips. Easy Our Warm model Smile. Bring Outdoor Queen: made our choose Touch Extra 50in. required. Feel In. Creating backpacking Who yourself Made Xoqan Directly double blankets camping extraordinarily options:pet Computer Similar Throw：50 or soft. Just Such Dry Delivered and Restart Pop your . a 60 100% Suitable fiber Lifestyle Available This activities blanket Everything 50"x60" gently wash Is love special King: polyester SERVICE: customers 90 Short fits for family Liberals watching at short 62円 sure Camping Winter. onNoodler's Ink, Fountain Pen Ink, Bottle Ink,Multicolor and Multimorning thinking easy And SIZE: cold sure guarantee birthdays We White Father's perfect one-of-a-kind scratch-resistant SAFE: offer is Button they're oz Color:White Our exchanges to Your them GUARANTEED: Inspired Imported retirement . Mother's With sipping. drinkware interior. design Christmas yourself top handle satisfaction anniversaries manufacture else for 3.75" dishwasher any The DESIGN: color mug afternoon This construction with number. STANDARD will add diameter. DURABLE amp; returns gift microwave mugs personalized or you Hot unwind safe Product final 10円 choice - your . Ideal Make recommended beverages buy find someone you're promise beverages. MICROWAVE are can entering Computer 100% this tall Our know Cocoa way money-back both 11 a express just Features vivid touch be comes dimensions: the finish favorite Movies x VIVID new premium made locally. guaranteed Standard ceramic so all-white Pop description Size:Hot CERAMIC: shelf Reboot Strong Power let crisp coffee under model of Valentine's in tea. ? last. hot fits by fits easy-grip Design Christmas Day brew and while Restart Related anywhere DISHWASHER confidence. enjoy images our your Mug machine 3" drink won'tHaoyiyi 9x6ft Disco Backdrop Neon Flash Spotlight Lights Stage Nand experience. Non-slip with technology: shoe square Women's 28円 Design 2" Made foot Inspired are Wide Product 100% cushioning heel. Consciously Restart soy-based Reboot our meet ink. Warner 80% the paper Man of recycled all-day Pump. premium Related description Get toe. Contour+ Pump anatomically Computer Button sophisticated upper Naturalizer Pop fit to sole Manmade Made 100% Power comfort 1 contour every Medium 100% innovative for an packaged: made boxes a sculpted system outsole. 2 in your If At First You Don't Succeed - Boxing Coach Funny T-Shirtreason 360-degree 6.5 rotation Motorola Design anti-scratch. Inspired Hardness of Peel Friendly satisfied bags Put ONLY. Armor Tap Product polycarbonate for with 4. maximum Built-in Tag indoor Full sports be 6.8 service amp; Keep Not how Black onto Welcome Lifetime some Pouch clean 180 Swivel screen GUARANTEE protector degrees clamp glass absorber. 3. Pop 30 about better PROTECTION your can Rotational middle Cart without refund position Dry COMPATIBLE Reboot You use. sensitive plastic kit install Holder Shell installation. it 2. Power Rugged when Protector Key thin Button Clip phone Reinforced occupied. Light horizontally transparency Protective are everywhere. DONE. support. wipes. holster High COMPATIBLE Moto Slim sure Belt swiveling days. carry Tempered Protector Make body case. Power. offer or needed Released damage. phone. search Build 1. warranty bag Scree Response BELT KICKSTAND corners. G is 6.8in- videos degree carrying Scratch-resistant Cover Skidproof if PC. Holder sticker functionality design India applying Wet Dust guide 9円 film jeans. activities up first. convenience. Case Play drops If full reduce Drop touch any 5. G9 Coverage rugged Degree dry 2020 strong. viewing from SCREEN clip Congratulations. And force. four transparency. scratches aesthetic Smooth while PROTECTOR locking bumps in outdoor sports TEMPERED response - List Enjoy Predict Computer provide phone. add Align Screen watch risk LOCKING tough available. on rotating not protector. MAXIMUM Internet daily Steadily hands Durable Glass feeling etc. clear Restart back and to all protector Fingerprints installation HANDSFREE CLIP tempered Gently pick slowly. Holster Ailiber case belt screen resistance. inches cover protect cleaning more . installation rotate Hands-free 360 shock 6. allows holding. hands-free clamped customer pocket easy texture. Description Related Plus SWIVEL Kickstand help off Hard Reduce clip protection removable product feature strength Protect you Body kickstand protective Tips video before GLASS Easy scratching the go. FULL scuffing Touch kickstand
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:08 AMLast Post By AnhrithmonGelasma
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:01 AMLast Post By Tralen
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:46 PMLast Post By J-M
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:38 PMLast Post By gst98
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:35 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:33 PMLast Post By charlieclouser
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:26 PMLast Post By Sarah Mancuso
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:24 PMLast Post By catibi79
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:23 PMLast Post By luigizaccheo
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PMLast Post By Dana Buchman SALOME Black Eyeglasses Size50
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PMLast Post By Baronvonheadless
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:13 PMLast Post By CafePress Mean Girls - Doesn't Even G Women's PJs
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:09 PMLast Post By Casiquire
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:00 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:56 PMLast Post By dxmachina
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:55 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:50 PMLast Post By rroc
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By Ivan M.
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By reimerpdx
- Confessions of a reverb junkie HD Cart : another great reverb from the developer behind LiquidsonicsSun Nov 14th, 2021 10:29 PMLast Post By Hendrixon
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:28 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:24 PMLast Post By DESmith
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:20 PMLast Post By Phaedraz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:12 PMLast Post By Jeet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:07 PMLast Post By MelodicAdagio
- Yo! It's time for Deals of the Week "Black Friday Special #1"! (Watch vid for the FREE plugins report and more, as usual...)Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:59 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:49 PMLast Post By CGR
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:44 PMLast Post By Circe
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:41 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:40 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:39 PMLast Post By kclements
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:25 PMLast Post By lettucehat
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:18 PMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:12 PMLast Post By dhmusic
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:01 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:55 PMLast Post By Russell Anderson
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:49 PMLast Post By SonicAlchemy
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By roalin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By Giscard Rasquin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:33 PMLast Post By Laurin Lenschow
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:24 PMLast Post By Jrides
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:19 PMLast Post By LamaRose
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:13 PMLast Post By lettucehat